If you ask residents what makes Sonoma County the perfect place to live, you’ll get numerous answers. Some love the amazing food and wine while others say our rolling roads and beautiful beaches are alluring to residents. Still others say our commitment to community makes Sonoma County stand out. According to the Huffington Post, Sonoma County is California’s pocket of wine-filled bliss on the northern coast. I couldn’t agree more! Here are the top 10 reasons to move here:
- While Napa Valley is a honeymoon giant, Sonoma offers a tucked-away vibe for lovers.
- There are so many places close by to escape including the Riverfront Regional Park, a mostly human-free oasis of canoeing, hiking and biking on the Russian River.
- Francis Ford Coppola’s winery is dripping with ornate decor, top-notch restaurants and private pool cabanas. Simply stated, this estate is like an amusement park for wine-lovers.
- We have one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world! That means plenty of hiking, biking and beach walks.
- The town’s streets are quaint and welcoming. For instance, the Sonoma Plaza is a charming slice of village life with cafes, galleries and restaurants nestled in historic buildings and sunny courtyards.
- With more than 400 wineries to tour, you could spend a lifetime checking them out!
- The romance of biking through a vineyard is a reality in Sonoma thanks to small, locally-owned tour groups that will lead you through storybook country roads on your way to the wineries. Or, go on your own.
- Wine tasting is top notch! You might stumble into the winery that supplies the White House or an old, family-owned operation.
- Natural wonders are everywhere. Everyone will enjoy hiking the redwoods and kayaking or explore the area to find amazing waterfalls and wildflowers.
- The food scene is incredible too with several Michelin Star Restaurants and Chefs.
Now you see what makes Sonoma County the perfect place to live. If I’ve inspired you to consider moving here, or at least making it your home away from home, give me a call at 707-953-9456 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be happy to share what I know about living and working as a country property specialist in Sonoma County. Please take a look at my comprehensive website. Looking forward to sharing with you the land that I love!